Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write Node.JS code, as well as custom smart contracts using Typescript or Solidity.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of various new technologies.
- Update job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products; experimenting with new tools and technologies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Solidity a plus.
- Experience with WebSocket’s and streaming data.
- Passionate about rapid development and working with a fast-paced team.
- Knowledge of Bitcoin, Blockchain, or Cryptocurrencies a plus.
- Ability to work rapidly changing and evolving technologies.
- Working knowledge of payment systems and financial trading systems.
- Object-oriented design and secure coding practices.
AlphaPoint is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.