We are looking for engineers who have the following expertise:
- Understand Continuous delivery, CI/CD pipeline creation and development, SDLC.
- Strong skills in system architecture and networking on public cloud platforms, below certification preferred:
- AWS certified professional solution architect
- AWS certified DevOps engineer
- AWS Advanced Networking
- Azure solutions Architect
- Azure DevOps engineer
- Intermediate / Advanced Networking knowledge – CCNP
- 5 Years experience in Datacenter network design, build and operations.
- Understand security architecture and assurance, threat modeling, log analysis, and the application of the same on public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with configuration management tools and automation ( puppet, Ansible, chef...)
- Must have a strong foundation in Infrastructure as code and related tools ( AWS CloudFormation, Azure DevOps, Terraform).
- Understand microservice architecture and experience working with container platforms such as (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS).
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds inside and outside of your field
- A chance to change the world for the better
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.