We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. This is a critical role for the business as we continue to scale our operations and expand our footprint. The Project Manager will oversee corporate level IT priorities essential to helping our company continue to grow quickly and efficiently.
As part of a small and growing, fast-paced startup, you will have a seat at the table and an opportunity to work collaboratively with every function in the business from sales, to product and operations, helping them all to solve diverse problems through the deployment of smart workflows, automation, etc.
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to effectively plan and prioritize projects to be completed.
- Develop business processes that support scale and efficiency as Brazen continues to grow.
- Create and maintain a dynamic project work plan, and provide regular updates to stakeholders across the business, including our executive leadership team.
- Assign tasks and communicate expected deliverables with project teams and partners to ensure project timescales are met.
- Develop a renewal and upgrade schedule for company software and ensure that employees are following computer use policies, information security and privacy.
- Manage contracts with IT vendors and suppliers, auditing our solutions ongoing to ensure continued optimization.
- Experience building business process workflows in Jira or a similar system.
- Experience scoping and managing projects full-cycle to completion.
- Experience working with agile teams.
- Experience with configuration management in some form.
- Familiarity with modern cloud infrastructure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of how enterprise organizations perform technical integrations with each other, through systems like single sign-on and web APIs
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Big 3 cloud provider (AWS, Google or Azure).
- Scrummaster or similar agile management experience.
- Familiarity with Unified Modeling Language.
- Programming experience in at least one 3GL or 4GL programming language or an education background in computer science. This is not a developer position, but you will need to work closely with our team and be comfortable and proficient in working with them.