We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to work on the testing of our core product.
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer, you will be required to create and execute test plans used to ensure the highest levels of quality for our software. To be successful in this role, you must have in-depth knowledge of the latest quality assurance procedures and practices in software development as well as an understanding of and be able to work independently within a fast-paced development team.
- Develop test cases based on new functional specifications.
- Create, maintain, and execute regression testing of the core application.
- Assisting in shaping the overall QA process by suggesting improvements, best practices, and new approaches to testing workflows
- Perform regression, integration, and functional tests for new and existing functionality
- Test new and existing software to ensure integration meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Perform UI/UX testing based on customer requirements
- Participate and support the user acceptance test activities where needed.
- Perform regression testing on multiple systems.
- Creation and execution of automation scripts using Selenium against our core application
- Document, troubleshoot, and isolate problems encountered during testing.
- Develop and refine verification criteria for user stories with the product team.
- Documenting testing results and working with software developers to resolve the findings
- Work with customer service and account management teams to identify, diagnose, and isolate bugs, issues, and new feature requests.
- Collaborate with other team members to troubleshoot issues found using JIRA.
- Work closely with the QA Lead to assist with meeting testing deadlines within the project milestones.
- Product Knowledge:
- Establish and maintain an intimate working knowledge of the core product.
- Thorough working knowledge of the entire SDLC, IT systems and processes, testing methodologies, and their direct implementation to projects
- Experience with the Agile process and JIRA.
- Minimum of three years experience testing software applications.
- Experience working as a Scrum or Kanban team member.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database design.
- 3+ years of development experience in Java.
- 3+ years of manual testing experience.
- 2+ years of web testing experience.
- 1+ years of LINUX Shell experience..
- Experience with built-in browser debugging tools.
- Experience using JIRA for software development
- Web Service and Rest API testing experience.