What will you do? (the role)
You will have the opportunity to define a visual brand from the ground up! You will
- Work closely with marketers, evangelists, and engineers to design and build all types of marketing materials, including (but not limited to) our website, blog posts, social media material, infographics, slide decks, product marketing collateral, and more.
- Have the opportunity to collaborate with product developers and engineers to make a beautiful product together.
What will you need? (requirements)
We are looking for someone who
- Is interested in collaborating with a rapidly growing startup so that we look like the world-class product that we’re building.
- Has 3+ years of industry experience in graphic design and relevant collaborative tooling but we’re not too opinionated about which tools you use.
Additionally, it would be great if you
- Have previously worked as marketing designer for a company with a technical product.
- Have experience with product UI design.
- Have experience with UX design / research.
These are not hard requirements – if you feel you fulfill most of these criteria, please do apply! We know we’re not perfect communicators, so think of this as the starting point for discussion. Take the chance – you never know, you might just be perfect for us, even if you don’t match 100% of the description.
If you’re interested in chatting, please send through your resume and portfolio.
We look forward to hearing from you.