Dignari, LLC is seeking a Technical Project Manager to provide team leadership for application development and delivery and to provide advisory support to federal government clients.
Dignari supports the leadership of federal agencies in developing solutions and providing services focused on solving complex and high-profile national security issues. Dignari is seeking a senior resource to lead a team developing full-stack applications and performing technical research on emerging technologies. The role will be focused on technical execution with input on overall technical strategy.
- Serves as technical advisor for clients, providing industry insight, technology trends, best practices, and solution concepts directly related to their mission needs.
- Identifies opportunity for growth, supports capture for new business under the portfolio.
- Documents and presents technical and project briefs for clients, managers, and other stakeholders.
- Oversees application development initiatives under the guidance of the CTO.
- Oversees application development team to create, enhance and maintain software products and applications.
- Responsible for quality and timelines of team deliverables.
- Supervises team members responsible for day-to-day application development and project delivery.
- Manages the development and delivery of multiple projects, ranging from rapid prototyping to production delivery.
- Provides technical leadership during systems design and architecture phases of the projects.
- Implements and manages software development best practices: Agile Scrum/Kanban, DevOps/DevSecOps.
- Prioritizes projects and resources based on client needs, scheduling, and resource availability.
- Identifies and recommends new technology solutions.
- Keeps up-to-date with advancements in the technology field.
- Researches emerging technology and identifies summary findings, opportunities, and recommendations.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related area of study.
- 10+ years of experience in the information technology field with demonstrated progression in roles/responsibilities.
- 3+ years of experience as technical lead/solutions architect.
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent software development projects.
- Experience managing teams in Agile software development environments.
- Experience with DevOps/DevSecOps tools and procedures.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A growth mindset, attention to detail, and excellent work ethic.
- Genuine excitement and active engagement with emerging technologies and industry
- In-depth technical knowledge in the following technologies: Full Stack Software Development; Software Architecture; Systems Engineering; Cloud Computing; Agile Methodologies; Data Management and Analytics, Modern Application Frameworks.
Ideal Candidate will also Possess:
- Active DOD clearance or DHS/CBP/ICE SSBI
- Knowledge and understanding of DHS Systems and Architecture (CBP, ICE, TSA, USCIS)