We are seeking a high caliber software developers to develop web and mobile applications for our IoT platform and to provide leading analytics and business intelligence. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn, deliver the best high quality, high performance software, contribute to our culture and technologies in an exciting, fast-paced, and collaborative environment. We offer mentoring and growing your experience in some of the most cutting edge technologies in the industry along with a highly flexible working arrangements in what will be the next major growth market. This position reports to the CTO. Responsibilities: Design and build software services for our mobile applications and Platform as a Service (PaaS) across all parts of the system including back end message processing, business logic, front end intuitive user interfaces, analytics, device management and mobile devices.
- Build infrastructure as code for a cloud based environment using container services.
- Design, code, unit test application features using Continuous Integration (CI).
- Work in an Agile and SCRUM based environment.
- Design and develop both front end and back end components for our apps.
- Design and develop mobile apps.
- Work with engineering leaders and product owner to scope work and produce estimates.
- Leverage technology knowledge to advance product architecture & create technical designs.
- Web browser technologies, such as CSS3, HTML5 and AJAX and the principles of responsive design.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services AWS (EC2, S3, Kenesis, DynamoDB, Lambda).
- Implemented automated deployments using Elastic Beanstalk, Docker, Cloud Foundation, Ansible.
- Implemented RESTful/JSON web services.
- Understands agile methodologies, SCRUM, continuous integration (Jenkins), Tools such as Github, JIRA, Trello, Slack.
- Proven ability to perform in a collaborative, team-oriented environment with a strong customer orientation.
- A hands-on, “roll up the sleeves”, action-oriented approach coupled with a creative spirit.
- Must be impeccably honest and ethical, who is passionate, self managed and results focused.
- Superior verbal and written skills.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.
Any of the following will be an advantage:
- Ionic mobile app framework.
- Knowledge of Leaflet libraries.
- Knowledge of Javscript charting libraries.
- Developed telematics, analytics or with mapping applications.
- Mobile applications development (iOS, Android, and Mobile Web).
- Worked in a successful startup environment.
Compensation: An attractive compensation package will be offered including base salary, benefits, 401K. Please send your resume to email@example.com referencing the position.