GrammaTech, Inc., a leading developer of advanced commercial static analysis/software assurance products and advanced cybersecurity solutions, is looking for a Senior Product Manager. This role is to be a hands-on manager and consists of internal facing Product Management responsibilities – working and communicating with engineering and cross functional teams – as well as outbound responsibilities such as interacting with customers, monitoring product engagement and business metrics. Must be extremely customer focused and have experience with go-to-market and sales enablement for On-Prem and SaaS applications.
Location: Preference is Bethesda, MD but would consider remote in the USA.
- Drive the product roadmap for specific product offerings
- Define, document and prioritize requirements/insights based on market research and customer feedback
- Team up with engineering, UX, marketing, sales to align business strategy and growth
- Drive the teams’ metrics for success including financial and customer engagement metrics and drive continuous results
- Oversee technical support activities
- Manage technical contributions from offshore contractors
- Be the product evangelist towards the sales organization and customers
- Deliver technical presentations at conferences and web-events
- 5-7 years of product management experience and a solid technical foundation working with complex software tools
- Experience with application security testing (AST) product like SAST, SCA, etc.
- BS in Computer Science or related field and/or relevant experience
- Strong customer focus and a track record of successful customer engagements
- Experience building products for software developers and product security auditors focused on vulnerability detection and remediation
- Experience working with customers across many verticals
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners and executives
- Great people skills, and a proven track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organization
- Experience and/or knowledge of Compilers
- Experience and/or knowledge of Machine code
- Experience as a technical lead/mentor