What we’re doing
Did you know it takes a congressional office, on average, 45 - 60 days to respond to the most basic constituent request? In case you're wondering, we checked! We view this as a fundamental breakdown in the UX of representative democracy and we're building a platform to fix it.
Indigov is a constituent relationship management suite for modern representatives. Our platform reduces response times from weeks to minutes for 90% of inbound communication. We are expanding rapidly and need additional team members to join us in our pursuit to build the future of representative democracy across federal, state, and local governments.
What you'll do
• You will work on the Client Success/Professional Services Team as a member of the Client Success Team -- contributing to building out standards and process for scalable growth
• Build deep relationships and become a trusted partner to Indigov customers, helping them derive maximum value from Indigov’s features and tools
• Work with fellow Customer Success Managers as well as with our Head of Client Success to collaboratively define the feature roadmap requests in response to client needs
• Identify hidden opportunities to make our products better through consistent interaction with clients
• Develop an expert technical understanding of the Indigov platform and our customers’ most common business challenges
• Train new clients to use of the Indigov platform
• Train Congressional interns to use of the Indigov platform
• Work on retention, renewal, and expansion opportunities within your accounts
• Champion our customers needs and focus on delivering exceptional value and service
• A deep personal alignment with the Indigov mission of making government more efficient and effective through technology
• 0 - 2 years of experience and demonstrated success in a customer success or implementation role at a software company
• Strong technical aptitude and track record of overachieving monthly and quarterly goals
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
• Previous experience with the hill, government clients, or other government agencies is a plus but not required
• Experience with startups is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
What makes an ideal candidate
• Passion: You want to meaningfully fix a core component of our democracy.. Passion for building beautiful products that take complex tasks and make them feel simple and intuitive.
• Accountability & ownership. In a small team of early employees, it is crucial that we all own the outcome and quality of our work. The buck always stops with you!
• Grit: Team members persevere in overcoming obstacles and remain passionate and committed to long term success
• No Ego/Be Humble: Team members recognize nothing is beneath them, we all pitch-in to get the job done.
Working at Indigov
• Competitive salary, equity, healthcare, and 401k
• High-degree of autonomy, flexible remote work, and unlimited PTO
• Drive technical direction of the company and help improve the efficacy of the U.S. government
• Equal opportunity employer
Transparent marketing examples to help you nail your interview.Learn More