Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes future like no other.
At Nestlé USA (NUSA), we are committed to providing high quality products that are essential to living well. As individuals and teams, we are empowered to make meaningful contributions that positively impact our families, communities, and planet. With our portfolio of global brands, the opportunities to innovate and grow are limitless. As the world’s leading food and beverage company, our focus is not only about delighting our customers, it’s about enriching you!
NUSA Sales Enable Hub – The Organization You Will Be Part Of
The Advanced Analytics team for sales supports data and analytics driven business decision-making to drive commercial outcomes for NUSA. The team collaborates with sales and non-sales partners to find opportunities and deliver insights to help the sales organization make faster and better decisions to ultimately win in the marketplace.
Position Summary – Your Impact
This role will help build the future of commercial analytics at NUSA, developing and applying sophisticated analytics models and methodologies to generate new, relevant, and innovative commercial insights for the organization. The advanced analytics modeler will serve as a development and delivery specialist across in-flight, high profile analytics initiatives at NUSA, building and applying sophisticated, interconnected and predictive algorithms to generate growth across commercial levers.
Primary Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
• Provide support in build, test, and implementation of data science solutions to support commercial/sales insight generation and decision making
• Drive the development of cognitive solutions such as national language processing, cognitive insights, machine learning, etc. to address business needs / goals
• Develop repeatable methods and strategies to quickly share the most relevant findings with the commercial functions and scale across business opportunities
• Support NUSA’s commercial priorities through rapid piloting and scaling of new technologies / approaches
• Collaborate with project teams (analysts, data scientists, data engineers, etc.) to execute analytics initiatives
Your Team – Who You’ll Work With
• Work with Director, Sales Advanced Analytics to deliver analytics solutions
• Collaborate with Advanced Analytics team members (business analysts, data scientists, architects, project managers, etc.)
• Collaborate with NUSA Sales partners to understand and align analytics solutions to business outcomes
Necessary Skills & Qualifications
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, & COMPETENCIES
• Extensive development/deployment of sophisticated analytical models and algorithms to tackle business problems.
• Experience developing advanced analytics opportunity requirements
• Strong proven understanding of a variety of machine learning techniques (Regression, Clustering, Decision Tree, Probability Networks, AI, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Bayesian models, etc.).
• Proficiency in data visualization and use of the latest visualization tools to convey insights through analytics findings
• Passion for solving complex data problems and generating cross-functional solutions in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of data visualization techniques and use of the latest visualization tools
• Ability to lead multiple projects with competing priorities and timelines
• Experience with distributed computing preferred (Azure and Databricks environments strongly preferred)
• Experience with the productionalization of analytics products (version control, testing, etc.)
• Experience with Agile development preferred
• Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or a similar field. Master’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience using various programming languages (R, Python, etc.) to develop and apply advanced cognitive or machine learning methods and algorithms to address business priorities, with focus on consumer products preferred
Transparent marketing examples to help you nail your interview.Learn More