You will translate the team’s technical needs and ideas along with the feedback we get from our users into effective solutions. You will be involved in designing, fixing, and maintaining the app. The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Update current mobile app and website using bleeding edge technologies.
- Contribute to our backend written in Python.
- Integrate with the backend services to deliver a smooth and great experience for the users.
- Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in sessions with the team members and contribute your creative ideas to our product.
- Work with the team to understand user requirements and design solutions for the same.
Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule.
Qualifications & Skills
- 2-7 years of recent hands-on coding and software design experience
- Experience developing enterprise level applications using some or all of technologies listed above
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – experience creating software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Experience with Typescript/Angular and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.
- Experience with Jira, Axosoft, VersionOne, or some other kind of Agile management software
- Experience with version control
- Willingness to take initiative to offer solutions to the problems, and ability to complete projects on time
- Experience with working in a dynamic setting, ability to adapt and willingness to learn new concepts