We are looking for experienced engineers to join our growing engineering team and help scale a product to millions of borrowers. Ideal candidates are proactive, accountable people focused on continuous learning and growth to push themselves and our business forward. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a generous telework policy.
- Lead projects through all phases of the software development cycle.
- Drive architecture and infrastructure improvements to meet scaling needs.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs that will be consumed internally and by strategic business partners.
- Design and develop new services to support our growing business and product offerings.
- Become the owner and knowledge expert on large sections of our products and services.
- Provide mentorship to your peers and play a big part in helping to develop more junior engineers.
- Demonstrated experience building modern, customer-facing web applications at scale.
- Write readable, testable, and robust code leveraging OO design and coding best practices.
- Familiarity with and applying architectural patterns to improve the maintainability and flexibility of applications and services.
- Knowledge of best practices for building secure, high-performance web applications and services.
- Experience with AWS, LEMP, PHP, Laravel, and/or React on production web applications.
- Love tools, technologies, and frameworks, but are first and foremost pragmatic.
- Willing to wear many hats and collaborate with technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience building highly available and scalable infrastructures in AWS.
- Experience with multi-tenant services, SOA, or micro-services.
- Experience with Docker, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, or AWS Auto Scaling.
- Experience with NodeJS in production deployments.