Who We Are:
Storyblocks is a subscription-based stock media service focused on empowering the creative community. We offer a suite of content - video, audio, and images - to fuel our mission of helping our customers create more moving stories. Storyblocks helps digital storytellers unlock their creative potential by providing beautiful stock media that fit with any budget. We are a member-driven company, serving over 200,000 content creators that range from prosumers to SMBs to studios and Fortune 500 brands. Our members can subscribe to our video, image or music libraries, or any combination of the three, to ensure they are able to be brilliant on any budget.
Who You Are:
To support our rapid growth, we are looking to add to our team of analytic marketers to scale and optimize customer acquisition across existing digital channels. Success will be measured by a combination of media efficiency (CPA), and ability to scale channels by identifying new audiences and opportunities (new customer relationships).
Our Search Engine Marketing Specialist will own the day to day media buying and optimization across our SEM ad channels, including Google and more, with the goal of driving new, profitable customer relationships to Storyblocks’ properties every month.
Success in this role requires a passion for customer acquisition, deep experience in the world of digital media, including a mastery over the metrics and best practices associated with media and sign up flows, and the desire to own and improve an important channel for a growing business.
What You'll Do:
- Manage all day to day operations, including creative development, ad trafficking, and budget management for Storyblocks’ PPC-driven SEM channels (Google, etc.)
- Analyze all campaign results through both the platform front ends (ie Adwords), and the proprietary back end systems, to optimize CPA and subscriber scale towards goal
- Leverage analytic tools like SQL, Google Analytics and Excel to extract insights from performance
- Expand and test new audiences via keyword, behavioral, interest-based, lookalike targeting and more
- Concept, execute and measure A/B tests to improve channel efficiency
- Conduct daily analysis and actively manage creative and bids to goals
- Identify and unlock new channels and remain fluent in emerging placement opportunities
- Traffic campaigns using both internal tracking system and advertiser / publisher platforms with a 99.999%+ accuracy rate
- Communicate managed channel’s performance and opportunities throughout the organization with daily analysis and key performance metrics
- Meet and exceed monthly customer acquisition goals
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of e-commerce / B2C digital media PPC/SEM experience with demonstrated track record of growing marketing programs through optimization and targeting strategies
- Bachelor’s degree with strong track record of academic performance
- Direct experience managing paid customer acquisition through Google and other SEM and PPC channels
- Expertise with media buying across CPA, CPC and CPM models
- Agency or Enterprise level account management experience strongly preferred
- Working Knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other Analytics platforms
- Strong analytical skills and comfort breaking down and attacking open ended problems
- Ability to turn analysis into action, execute to timelines, and build sophisticated A/B and multivariate test plans
- Ability to turn organizational goals into actionable items and define timelines on managed channel
- Desire to contribute to the hyper-growth and culture of a successful technology company
- Understanding of channel dynamics across SEO, SEM, Display, SEM, Content and Email
What We Bring To The Table:
- A casual, fun, and fast paced work environment with unrivaled peers (and puppies!)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Free gym on-premises
- 6 different ways to make coffee
- Dog friendly
Storyblocks does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.