What We're Looking For
We're looking for a motivated mid-level backend engineer to join our ranks.
- Own one or multiple projects from start to finish and be guided by the support of a dedicated manager, mentor or lead engineer
- Participate in daily team processes and learn all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Track data that will allow us to better understand how we can improve our products
- Learn about the business and engineering practices
- Incrementally increased the quality and reliability of our payment processing system
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a basic understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Have the ability to learn quickly
- Enjoy working independently and as part of a team
- Possess the ability to solve real-time technology problems
- Are a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Are selfless. Ideas don't have to originate from you in order for you to commit to a path forward
- Value ownership and autonomy
- Experience with at least one cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with CloudFormation or Terraform
- Familiarity with at least one CI / CD tool such as Harness, GitHub Actions, Spinnaker, Jenkins, or CircleCI
- Experience with at least one log/metrics/alerting tools such as DataDog, Sumologic, FluentD, Prometheus, ELK, or Splunk
- Experience with DynamoDB, Security Scanning Tools, AWS Multi-Region configuration, Snowflake
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for employee
- Flexible/Untracked PTO / sick leave
- Child care and health FSA
We are a mission-driven team that has set out to change the way people access financial services. We believe that rental housing can be a platform for financial inclusion.
- We help residents stabilize and enhance their financial lives with solutions to stay current on rent and weather unforeseen financial circumstances.
- We bring products to landlords that improve their ability to understand and work with their residents while improving the resident's ability to pay rent.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.